Here you will find state and national tools, analyses and research related specifically to the Health provisions of the new Fostering Connections law. If you know of any resources that do not appear in our library, please send us an email at with the suggested resource, author and website URL for consideration.
- Adoption Assistance by State: What mental health services are provided by your State?
A description of mental health services by State.
- Healthy Foster Care America Website
This site was developed as a place where professionals and partner organizations can find the latest information, facts, and figures on the health care of children and teens in foster care, including ready-to-use tools and resources. Foster parents or kin may also find these materials helpful in caring for the health needs of children and teens in their care.
- National Indian Child Welfare Association on Mental Health
- Native American Child Health
- Circles of Care
- Native American Children and Youth Well Being Indicators: A Strengths Perspective
- Native American Kids, 2001. Indian Children's Well Being Indicators: Databook
- Title IV-E Plan Pre-print
The attached pre-print from the Children's Bureau incorporates the statutory provisions of P.L. 110-351 that are effective through FY 2010